30 round AR mags for sale NE Ohio

This is a discussion on 30 round AR mags for sale NE Ohio within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I hate to do this but since mags are going on Ebay for around $100 each I figured I'd sell some here if you guys ...

VIP Member

I hate to do this but since mags are going on Ebay for around $100 each I figured I'd sell some here if you guys want them. I'll post them here for a couple days and then sell them on Ebay if nobody wants them.

I have 5 New black P mags I'll sell for $60 a piece + $10 shipping. $310 total.

HPIM3537 1000x757.jpgHPIM3536 1000x684.jpg

I also have 5 new Fusil Mil Spec 30 rounders for sale at the same price. $310 shipped. They are not as pretty as the P Mags but they are rock solid and I actually like them better. These mags are solid and I have a bunch of them that I use all the time.

HPIM3539 1000x733.jpgHPIM3540 911x1000.jpg

I know these prices are high but they are $30 to $40 less than I can get on Ebay. If you want them jump quick because by Sunday the go on Ebay.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Administrator
    This forum is for advertising items for sale and not to be used to discuss the merits of particular offers. Please restrict questions and comments to the item(s) being sold.

All unrelated posts that interfere with the original poster's attempts to sell the items and will be removed without notice.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ