Brand New UTG Red/Green Dot Sight (FL)
This is a discussion on Brand New UTG Red/Green Dot Sight (FL) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Up for sale is the following item:
Brand New in Box UTG 6.4" ITA Red/Green Dot Sight w/ Integral QD Mount and Flip Open Lens ...
December 24th, 2012 02:28 AM
Brand New UTG Red/Green Dot Sight (FL)
Up for sale is the following item:
Brand New in Box UTG 6.4" ITA Red/Green Dot Sight w/ Integral QD Mount and Flip Open Lens Caps.
PRICE: $60 shipped
FORMS OF PAYMENT: US postal money order or discreet Paypal (buyer pays the PP fee).
LISTING NOTE: This item is being made available both locally and on other online forums. It is a first come, first served basis.
Thank you for looking!!!
December 29th, 2012 02:01 PM
Holiday reply delays do happen.
Emails have been replied.
January 17th, 2013 12:12 AM
Ready to Go and STILL AVAILABLE!!!
February 1st, 2013 07:02 PM
April 2nd, 2014 03:22 AM
April 2nd, 2014 08:59 AM
- Special Rules Applicable To Posting in the "Member Buy, Sale & Trade" Forum
This forum is for advertising items for sale and not to be used to discuss the merits of particular offers. Please restrict questions and comments to the item(s) being sold. All unrelated posts will be removed without notice. All items must be related to the subject matter of this forum, with all forum rules applying. Members are allowed to close threads they start in this subforum.
To make it easier and safer for both buying and selling items through the forum, sellers are expected to conform to a couple of requirements.
- Pictures should be available to a buyer/potential buyer, even if not actually posted (which we strongly recommend). If you prefer to email pictures rather than post them, you should unblock your email address to facilitate that process. You can either attach the pictures to a post, insert them with a link or host them elsewhere. As a buyer, remember it is your responsibility to be satisfied with an item's condition prior to buying.
- The title of the thread should contain what the item is, followed by a colon ":" and the city/state or at least state where the item is for sale, since some people will only buy locally or within their state. You should do the same if it is an item you want to buy, rather than sell. Threads started that do not conform to this requirement may be edited or deleted at moderators' discretion.
- Please post the price, terms, shipping arrangements, etc in the initial post.
- Please do not "Bump" threads.
- Please do not create a thread with a link to an eBay or Gunbroker auction you currently have running to sell an item. Members are allowed to make guns and equipment available for purchase here, but we are not an announcement bulletin board.
- If the item sells, we would appreciate it if you would make a final post indicating the item is sold and close the thread. Threads can be closed by the originator.
- This forum is for advertising items for sale and not to be used to discuss the merits of particular offers. Please restrict questions and comments to the item(s) being sold. All unrelated posts interfere with the original poster's attempts to sell the items and will be removed without notice.
- Items listed for sale in Members BST must be in some way related to firearm, hunting, survival, holster, self-defense, etc. Do not list ovens, refrigerators, or Grandmas antique earrings for sale or trade in Members BST.
- Posts made here do not increment a member's post count.
- Items listed here must not be listed elsewhere on the Internet, including auction sites or other forums.
Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ
April 2nd, 2014 09:05 AM
Has anyone here at DC had any dealings with the OP?
I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither
September 12th, 2014 12:30 AM
I have sold several firearms on several online forums and have a flawless eBay account as well.
Originally Posted by NONAME762
Search tags for this page
utg 4.2'' ita red dot sale
utg 6.4 ita red/green dot
Click on a term to search for related topics.