WTB: Tactical Semi-Auto Shotgun!!!

This is a discussion on WTB: Tactical Semi-Auto Shotgun!!! within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Looking to buy a tactical semi-auto shotgun with a minium capacity of at least 5+1 preferably 7+1 or more. If I could walk in a ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GetSmith
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: WTB: Tactical Semi-Auto Shotgun!!!

Looking to buy a tactical semi-auto shotgun with a minium capacity of at least 5+1 preferably 7+1 or more. If I could walk in a LGS and they had stock I would buy the mossberg 930 SPX blackwater but thats no going to happen as shelves are bare. I would pay a premium used price for any high capacity semi-auto shotgun. Let me know what you got and if your willing to ship to my FFL in CA. I can pay via PayPAl, Thanks.
    sonnycrocket likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array sonnycrocket's Avatar
    i have a brand new 930SPX I was thinking of selling,its a blackwater model too
    PM me for pics and info...lets cut a deal

Pow

Have you looked at the H & R Pardner? It's a Remington 870 clone and lots of people think its a better home defense gun. Most parts for the 870 will interchange, like pistol grips and tactical parts (not barrels). I bought a 12 ga pump at Wal-Mart for $179.00 but don't let the low price scare you off. It's very well built, very accurate and very reliable.

Thanks guys. No longer looking for an "evil" semiauto. I decided to put the ca$h into reloading componets. Thats a panic buy I won't regreat regardless of what Obama does.

Just in case. I have a Norinco/Interstate Arms 12g 870 clone. Pump action 18.5 inch barrel. 6+1 capacity. Ghost ring sights. Parkerized. Paid $200

Never been shot

I put a blackhawk Knoxx Spec Ops Recoil Reducing Stock (new model) paid $150

Asking $300 for the whole set up. Will even throw in the black molle scabbard I bought for it. I just don't need it. It was an impulse buy.

I got a single shot savage I can paint the stock black and I'm sure you can leaern to hold 7 shells in your hand for super fast Quasi Semi Auto reloading..It's a steal at $2999.00 today only
    Stuckless likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .