FS: FN PS 90 5.7x28 + AMMO :Alabama

This is a discussion on FS: FN PS 90 5.7x28 + AMMO :Alabama within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; FN PS 90 5.7x28. Includes 1-50rd magazine. Also includes 329rds of ammo. Ammo is loose in bags, but is new and fresh. Fired 50 rounds ...

Thread: FS: FN PS 90 5.7x28 + AMMO :Alabama

FS: FN PS 90 5.7x28 + AMMO :Alabama

FN PS 90 5.7x28. Includes 1-50rd magazine. Also includes 329rds of ammo. Ammo is loose in bags, but is new and fresh. Fired 50 rounds and put back in box. Gun appears like new. $2300 shipped to your FFL. USPS money order or will hold certified check until it clears. Shipping to CONUS only please. Make sure your FFL will accept from a private seller. Thanks.
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Wow good luck with that. my LGS is selling them for 1400 and adding the ammo only another $200 bucks.
    "The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    Thomas Jefferson
    Third President of the United States

Ok. And

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kbox View Post
    FN PS 90 5.7x28. Includes 1-50rd magazine. Also includes 329rds of ammo. Ammo is loose in bags, but is new and fresh. Fired 50 rounds and put back in box. Gun appears like new. $2300 shipped to your FFL. USPS money order or will hold certified check until it clears. Shipping to CONUS only please. Make sure your FFL will accept from a private seller. Thanks.
    Someone recently posted an ad for the PS90 for sale on-line for $800.00 brand new for LE

Again if you are not interested why must you post something? I know about the LE deal. I bought one for myself. This one belongs to a non LE friend who had to pay full retail. If it bothers you read the ad and move on. Damn.

closed