WTS Sino-Soviet Paratooper Cowboy Companion SKS (Rare - Collectors)

WTS Sino-Soviet Paratooper Cowboy Companion SKS (Rare - Collectors)

This is a discussion on WTS Sino-Soviet Paratooper Cowboy Companion SKS (Rare - Collectors) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; 2012-12-29_14-46-14_524.jpg 2012-12-29_14-46-59_33.jpg 2012-12-29_14-47-18_779.jpg 2012-12-29_14-47-47_993.jpg 2012-12-29_14-49-01_543.jpg 2012-12-29_14-57-23_596.jpg Hi All! I am selling one of my safe queens that never gets used. It's a Sino-Soviet (Made in ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By finnman1
  • 1 Post By finnman1

Thread: WTS Sino-Soviet Paratooper Cowboy Companion SKS (Rare - Collectors)

Cool WTS Sino-Soviet Paratooper Cowboy Companion SKS (Rare - Collectors)

2012-12-29_14-46-14_524.jpg2012-12-29_14-46-59_33.jpg2012-12-29_14-47-18_779.jpg2012-12-29_14-47-47_993.jpg2012-12-29_14-49-01_543.jpg2012-12-29_14-57-23_596.jpg
    Hi All!

I am selling one of my safe queens that never gets used. It's a Sino-Soviet (Made in China with Russian Parts) which makes it the best of the SKS' in terms of quality/fit/function. It's milled. It is a paratrooper and the crown is immaculate. It has a 16" barrel (carbine).

Anyways, as most know, if you want to use an optic on the sks, you basically gotta mount it to the dust cover, and well, it's a dust cover. It's not very secure. This one has the rare Cowboy's Companion mount on the receiver. It's been in the family for a long time. I remember shooting clays at 100 yards when I was a child and it's damn accurate. Out of the AR/Mini14/AK and this, it was my favorite rifle because of the sight picture and being able to hit the clays every time, one after another. It's been sitting in my safe now for a while, and it's time to find it a good home.

SKS collectors know, this is the most accurate, rarest, desirable SKS ever made. You will never find one of these at a gun show. This is the best of the best of the SKS'. Ask the gurus. The gun is #'s matching, not a parts gun like most every other on the market.

First off, this isn't a $250 mis-matched parts cosmoline kit gun like everything else imported. I am giving someone the chance to buy it now, in case of an AWB. I never use it, and am willing to sell it to a collector or someone who knows what quality is. You won't be disappointed. I'd like $950 shipped for it. $900 cash if you are local. (NE Iowa) The 10rd Box magazine, 40 round and 20 round mags come with it. I believe most places still have the 20rd mags in stock for ~$15 each. I realize the increase in price of Semi-Autos recently and honestly doubt the price even reflects this.

Located in Iowa.

finnman115@gmail.com

ImageShack Album - 9 images - Album (More pictures and will take more upon request)
    Se7en.US likes this.

Senior Moderator
    If you list it on GunBroker you might get more for it than that.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Thanks HotGuns, I'm not really concerned about price too much. I would like to get market value, (not fear inflated) but would prefer it go to decent people that I know have decent intents.

Senior Moderator
    The point of listing on GunBroker is that there are many collectors that hang out there. They would realize the value of what you have, and be willing to pay for it.

Others...not so much. To alot of people its just another SKS.

However you decide...good luck. It looks like a fine speciman.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Oh, I see what you're trying to get across now. Really though, I think people understand that they may never be able to buy a semi-auto on the AWB list ever again. The fact that this is the real deal and not an imported parts kit gun probably helps justify the price. It's a quality piece.
    ANGLICO likes this.

Administrator
    Very cool piece~
    "Just blame Sixto"

Re: WTS Sino-Soviet Paratooper Cowboy Companion SKS (Rare - Collectors)

Beautiful! Good luck :thumbup:

I listed it in Gunbroker for cheaper if anyone's interested.

RARE Sino-Soviet SKS Paratooper - Cowboy Companion : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com