WTS/WTT: Bushmaster ACR with 1 pmag

This is a discussion on WTS/WTT: Bushmaster ACR with 1 pmag within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Looking for a FAL (paratrooper model preferably), PTR 91 G3, or a M1A , depending on mods or things that come with the rifle I ...

Thread: WTS/WTT: Bushmaster ACR with 1 pmag

WTS/WTT: Bushmaster ACR with 1 pmag

Looking for a FAL (paratrooper model preferably), PTR 91 G3, or a M1A , depending on mods or things that come with the rifle I will look into paying price dif with cash. Picture attached gives specs of ACR.

If making a cash offer, dont lowball me. Im not here to take advantage of current political agendas, Im stockpiling to .308 and dont care to pay for 5.56 for quite some time.
    PM me for more details.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by guardmt; December 30th, 2012 at 04:17 PM.
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

2. Remove Ads

bump
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike

UPDATE *10 FDE MAGS SOLD* Only pmag that comes with the rifle is the one with the window camoed with the rifle. Will part with it for 1500, you pay for FFL and shipping.

WTS/WTT: Bushmaster ACR with 10 gen2 pmags tan *UPDATE*

PM sent.

SOLD