FS: Palmetto State Armory 16" AR-15, MagPul Pmags, 180 rounds. Package! (KY,WV,OH)

This is a discussion on FS: Palmetto State Armory 16" AR-15, MagPul Pmags, 180 rounds. Package! (KY,WV,OH) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; (DISCLAIMER: Please please please don't ride me about the price, I really...really don't want to sell this rifle but due to me having to live ...

Thread: FS: Palmetto State Armory 16" AR-15, MagPul Pmags, 180 rounds. Package! (KY,WV,OH)

FS: Palmetto State Armory 16" AR-15, MagPul Pmags, 180 rounds. Package! (KY,WV,OH)

(DISCLAIMER: Please please please don't ride me about the price, I really...really don't want to sell this rifle but due to me having to live on railroad unemployment until our glorious president decides coal isn't bad, whilst supporting a family, combined with the sudden market value of these...it's bill money is basically what I'm getting at with my sob story, so take it easy.)

Palmetto State Armory Flat Top, Mid-Length Gas System, A2 Profile Premium Barrel, 16'' CMV Chrome-Lined Upper:

16" FN Manufacturing Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel, Chrome lined.
    5.56 Nato Chamber, Chrome lined.
    1/7 Twist Rate
    HPT/MPI Barrel
    M4 Feed Ramps
    F-Marked Front sight post
    A2 Flash Hider
    Sling Loop
    Standard Hand Guards with heat shields
    Forged upper receiver
    T-Marks
    No logo

Upper Details:
    Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring M4 feedramp cuts, T-marks, but no logo, these upper upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.

Barrel Details:
    16" Chrome-lined, chrome moly vanadium. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a mid-length gas system. The A2 profile barrel is high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected and then phosphate coated. Barrel is finished off with an .750" diameter F-marked front sight base with sling swivel, standard handguards and an A2 flash hider. Barrel is made by FN Manufacturing.

Spikes Tactical M16 Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group:
    -Mil-Spec 8620 tool steel M16 bolt carrier w/shrouded firing pin.
    -Carrier has 5.3.1.2 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out with 1.2.2.2 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome bore.
    -Laser engraved with ST Spider logo (visible through ejection port door opening).
    -Mil-Spec tool steel carrier key.
    -Carrier key has 5.3.1.2 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out with 1.2.2.2 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome bore.
    -Carrier key is attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked per the Mil-Spec.
    -Bolts are CNC machined from Carpenter No. 158.
    -Bolts have 5.3.1.2 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish inside and out.
    -All bolts are shot peened per the current Mil-Spec.
    -All bolts are Individually High Pressure tested (HPT) and then Individually Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI).
    -Tool steel extractor, shot peened, 5.3.1.2 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish, fitted with a Mil-Spec black extractor spring insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring.
    -Mil-Spec firing pin with 1.2.2.2 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome finish.
    -Mil-Spec cam pin with 5.3.1.2 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish.
    -Mil-Spec firing pin retaining pin with 5.3.1.2 MIL-STD-171 phosphate finish.

Palmetto State Armory Premium Classic Lower:
    Includes PSA M4 Stock, A2 Pistol grip, Palmetto State Armory Classic Lower Parts Kit and Mil-Spec diameter 6-position 7075 aluminum buffer tube assembly.

Palmetto State Armory Lower Receiver:
    These forged lowers are quality made using material is 7075-T6 and are marked "CAL MULTI" to accommodate most builds. Finish is Black Hardcoat Anodize per MIL-8625 Type 3 class 2.

Palmetto State Armory Forged T7075 charging handle:
    Manufactured to mil-specs. Fits AR15/M16 weapons

Rear Sight:
    Troy BattleSight Rear, Fixed (Black) Comes with original packaging and instructions.

Includes:

- Three Magpul 30 rounds PMAGS, GEN M3. These are the newest generation MagPul magazines with the most up to date follower and magazine design and are extremely hard to get. All in brand new shape. (Black)

- One Magpul 20 round PMAG (Black)

- 140 rounds of Wolf Military Classic .223 Remington, 55gr. FMJ in unopened boxes.

- 40 rounds of Federal XM193 5.56 NATO, 55gr FMJ Boat Tail.

- Padded Palmetto State Armory Rifle Box

This firearm is in great shape, I have only had it a few months since receiving it from Palmetto State Armory. I honestly don't really even want to sell it...it runs everything from the cheapest ammunition to the most expensive. Is extremely easy to clean thanks to the chrome lining, and was put together properly. It is dialed in like no one's business, you won't have to worry about sighting this in. Gun is like new and functions as such and contains nothing less than high quality parts. This will blow any DMPS or Bushmaster out of the water for function and fit. I even selected the Mid-Length gas system for a little less muzzle rise while firing, it allows the receiver to run much cooler, and has less stress on the bolt and carrier compared to a carbine length gas system. It just can't be beat for a defensive rifle.

Price: $2000

I can/will drive up to an hour away from Ashland,KY to meet if need be.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    Hope it sells quickly for you Foo909... I expect it will.
    I listed an AR pistol last week and it was gone in one day... people are looking for 'em.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

Nice!!!

Will you ship to an FFL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys. I hate to let it go, but priorities are priorities.

Crestwood1001: Yes I will ship to an FFL. You will have to make sure your FFL will accept transfers from an individual first. Then have them e-mail a copy of their FFL to: Msteele2005@roadrunner.com

I can accept PayPal as well to that e-mail address (it's verified), as a gift only so I don't get charged a fee. It'll just take me a day or so to make a box for it.

I have done a few deals on here with firearms and I do have good feedback referencing my name in the sticky post "Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members" on the top of the for buy, sell & trade forum.

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    This is a good seller people. Dealt with him before. Help a man out if you can.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Thanks Diddle, hope the Sig is still serving you well!

Well if its still available when I'm ready to buy (and I know that's a long shot) then I will be taking it off your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price lowered: $1900

Would accept trades down to a single stack 9mm such as a Shield, PPS, etc. plus cash.

Last price drop. (I wish it would let me edit the first post).

$1800

Withdrawn.
    Last edited by Foo909; January 18th, 2013 at 07:32 PM.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    My sons best friend is desperate for one PM me if still available
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.