FS: Leupold FX II 4x28 handgun scope

This is a discussion on FS: Leupold FX II 4x28 handgun scope within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; This scope has had one trip to the range on a Thompson Encore. I bought one like it on my way to Wyoming in the ...

Thread: FS: Leupold FX II 4x28 handgun scope

VIP Member

This scope has had one trip to the range on a Thompson Encore. I bought one like it on my way to Wyoming in the bargain cave at Cabelas. It wouldn't hold zero. On the way home, I bought this one and sent the first one to Leupold for repairs. This new one wouldn't zero either. Meanwhile, Leupold sent the bargain cave one back with a clean bill of health. I realized that I needed a heavy duty mount so I set it up with a 3 ring dovetail set and that was that. But I don't need 2 of them. I'll throw in a new set of Lynx silver/steel 1" rings. This one has had less than 20 rounds pass under it and it's 100%. Not so much as a scuff on it. And to be clear, this is NOT the one from the bargain cave. This one was new and off the shelf.

Specs:

Finish - silver
    Length - 8.4"
    Weight - 7 oz
    Eye relief - 18"
    Reticle - Duplex
    FOV @ 100 yds. - 9'

New this is $350. I'm asking $250. BTW, out of 31 customer ratings on Cabelas, this scope averages 4.8 out of 5. And of course, it's good American made stuff. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS: Leupold FX II 4x28 handgun scope-sale-010213-007.jpg  

FS: Leupold FX II 4x28 handgun scope-sale-010213-005.jpg  

Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

I just joined the forum to make a comment on this scope. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules.

I just wanted to say I bought one of these scopes to use as a "scout scope" on a M-48 Yugo Mauser and it works beautifully! I had another "handgun" scope on it but the eye relief wasn't correct. After doing some research, I chose this model of scope and am very happy with it!
    So, if you've been looking for a quality scout scope, this is the one!!!

Sponsored Links