FS Remington 700, .270 w/ Leupold 4.5-14x40

This is a discussion on FS Remington 700, .270 w/ Leupold 4.5-14x40 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Hello Friends, Gun is located in Little Rock Arkansas, I can meet you anywhere in Central Arkansas for pick up. Black on Black Remington 700 ...

Thread: FS Remington 700, .270 w/ Leupold 4.5-14x40

FS Remington 700, .270 w/ Leupold 4.5-14x40

Hello Friends,
    Gun is located in Little Rock Arkansas, I can meet you anywhere in Central Arkansas for pick up.

Black on Black Remington 700 in .270 caliber, hunted with it this season and the gun is in immaculate shape. No rust or pitting anywhere on this rifle. Very accurate shooter. Scope is a Leupold VX 4.5-14x40mm with the boone and crocket ballistic reticle, in leupold mounts. Gun also comes with a harris mid bipod and sling. Has been shot around 20 times, and cleaned well. I killed 3 deer with it this year, only reason Im selling is due to a montana elk hunting trip this fall, need a magnum.

$1000 is what I'm asking.

Thank you, write your congressmen and senators, join the NRA and God Bless.

"The Beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

"When loss of liberty is looming, as it is now The siren sounds first in the hearts of freedoms vanguard"- Heston
    NRA LIFE MEMBER

2. Remove Ads