WTT: Kahr PM9 w/extras FOR Primer/Powder!!!

This is a discussion on WTT: Kahr PM9 w/extras FOR Primer/Powder!!! within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I'm looking for 20,000 small pistol primers and powder to reload 20,000 9mm and 40 cal. Also need 1000 primers and powder for .357 mag. ...

Thread: WTT: Kahr PM9 w/extras FOR Primer/Powder!!!

WTT: Kahr PM9 w/extras FOR Primer/Powder!!!

I'm looking for 20,000 small pistol primers and powder to reload 20,000 9mm and 40 cal. Also need 1000 primers and powder for .357 mag. I have the bullets and brass.

I know some of you guys out there have hefty stockpiles. Anybody could have seen this comming. I'm new to the game and a bit late to the reloading party.

To trade I am the original owner of a Kahr PM9 (black slide) with Crimson trace laser grip, Meprolight night sights, and crossbreed holster. The Kahr has about 1000 flawless rounds through it. Only reason I want to get rid of it is I can only have 4 guns on my permit and I've prepaid on a shield to go with my M&P 9 and 40.

PM for pics and details on the trade. I'm trying locally but betting more hoarders are here.

2. Remove Ads

I only have a remaining 1.5lb's of VV N-320 and 1000 large pistol primers,
    but I am about to be in the maket for a used PM9..

Email me if you would, I'd like to discuss options please..
    (BTW - I am an FFL holder...)

Thanks,

Eric H.
    -E!-

"The Hill",
    'burbs of Sav'h., GA.

Pm sent