WTB Springfield XDs holster.

This is a discussion on WTB Springfield XDs holster. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Well it just so happened my FFL had an XDs at the house so it is now sitting in it's Springfield "suitcase" waiting for me ...

Thread: WTB Springfield XDs holster.

Well it just so happened my FFL had an XDs at the house so it is now sitting in it's Springfield "suitcase" waiting for me to bring it home. I already have a couple 7rd mags on order and now I need a holster. I am leaning towards Crossbreed but does anybody have suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove Ads

I have a pjholster right hand for sale. Since this is the for sell section figured i'd chime in. You don't need all that holster for such a small pistol.

I have a Fobus for mine and have been happy with it. I just made a deal with a gun to buy one for my Colt and some ammo. ;)

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

I have a Tucker "Texas Heritage" that I don't use very often, but I think I'm going to hold on to it for now.

I EDC my XDS in a Multi-Holster "quick ship" kydex IWB. I highly recommend it.

Also, there is a relatively new company called eighttoten that has some good XDS options.
    Owner, Maple Leaf Firearms LLC (07 FFL/02SOT)

Re: WTB Springfield XDs holster.

Quote Originally Posted by john.shewchuk View Post
    I have a Tucker "Texas Heritage" that I don't use very often, but I think I'm going to hold on to it for now.

I EDC my XDS in a Multi-Holster "quick ship" kydex IWB. I highly recommend it.

Also, there is a relatively new company called eighttoten that has some good XDS options.
    The multi holster looks interesting. Might have to give that one a try to start. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pangari1 View Post
    Well it just so happened my FFL had an XDs at the house so it is now sitting in it's Springfield "suitcase" waiting for me to bring it home. I already have a couple 7rd mags on order and now I need a holster. I am leaning towards Crossbreed but does anybody have suggestions? Thanks

If you want to save a few $$$ check out the "crossbreed seconds" they had a bunch of XD's holsters on there, and no wait time :)

Re: WTB Springfield XDs holster.

www.SHTFGear.com

Have one for my XDS and three others. They're the only ones I will ever use from now on.

Check out Side Guard Holsters