FS: Mini-14 BlackFactory Synthetic Stock (KY)

This is a discussion on FS: Mini-14 BlackFactory Synthetic Stock (KY) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Up for sale is my spare Ruger Factory stock is good shape. Stock is black in color and was removed from a 197 series GB ...

Thread: FS: Mini-14 BlackFactory Synthetic Stock (KY)

FS: Mini-14 BlackFactory Synthetic Stock (KY)

Up for sale is my spare Ruger Factory stock is good shape. Stock is black in color and was removed from a 197 series GB Mini-14. This stock should fit all series up to the 580 series from what I've read. I'm asking 50.00 USD or best offer. I thought I'd give the community a whack at it before I put it up for the vultures on Gunbroker. I can take payment via, money order, check or Paypal. Contact via PM.
    "The 280z, is more like a skittish, half broken bronco, that requires constant attention, challenges your driving ability and will literally ride the driver hard and put him away wet."
    -Hybridz.org

2. Remove Ads

This stock is taking up space in my 'gun' area. I will also be open to trades related to the mini-14 platform. Just let me know what you have. Make me an offer on the stock if nothing else.
    "The 280z, is more like a skittish, half broken bronco, that requires constant attention, challenges your driving ability and will literally ride the driver hard and put him away wet."
    -Hybridz.org

I'll take the Mini-14...
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

That was the ONE thing in that picture that WASN'T for sale. Ha, sold the s&K rail and the low capacity magazine. Now, I just need to move the stock.
    -Hybridz.org

Flash hider and rail cover are also for sale. Flash hider is a factory Ruger GB model from a 197 serial era.
    -Hybridz.org

This item is SPF, if anything changes I will update again.
    -Hybridz.org