NIB Glock 26 9mm

This is a discussion on NIB Glock 26 9mm within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Ok gang up for sale or a very limited trade is a brand new in the box Glock 26, 9mm subcompact. The gun comes with ...

Thread: NIB Glock 26 9mm

VIP Member

NIB Glock 26 9mm

Ok gang up for sale or a very limited trade is a brand new in the box Glock 26, 9mm subcompact. The gun comes with standard Glock sights, all paperwork and accessories including two magazines. Never had a round chambered taken out of the box for photo's only.

I will sell the gun for exactly what I have in it $550.00. Normally I buy Guns at LE prices but I was nice to someone on a gun trade and gave him what he had in it.

Limited trades will be as follows but please note that because of my employment I buy my ammo and mags from Government vendors so I will not pay hyper-inflated prices.
    Ammo and Mags
    New AR mags GI aluminum or Any Color or version PMags-I will allow $15.00 credit on each
    Used but good condition AR mags-$12.00 each
    Metal AK-47 Magazines in new condition $25.00 each
    Metal AK-47 Magazines in used but good condition $20.00 each
    5.56 ammo brass cased $8.00 per box of 20
    5.56 ammo steel cased $7.00 per box of 20
    7.62x51 NATO (.308) brass cased $13-15 per 20 depending on manufacture
    7.62x39 steel cased $7.00 per box of 20
    7.62x39 brass cased $6.00 per box of 20
    .45 ACP brass cased $14.00 per box of 50
    .45 ACP steel cased $12.00 per box of 50

Firearms
    Mossberg .223 Bolt action MVP with 18" barrel that accepts AR mags-even trade
    Savage Axis "Muddy Girl" Pink Camo in whatever caliber plus $100 on your end my wife wants one.
    S&W or Colt Revolvers depends on model and condition as to value offered
    New or like new Glock 19 or 17 even trade
    Brand name .22 AR upper with mags plus cash on your end depending on brand

Accessories
    Aimpoint H-1 with mount
    EOTECH Magnifiers

There may be other firearms that I would trade for or give partial credit for just let me know however I do not hunt, shoot black powder or bows.

I am outside the US but my home is in Central Arkansas. All replies must be on here as I cannot accept text messages however if it looks like we can work a deal I have a Skype Worldwide number that I can call you from.

Please be prepared to have a copy of your DL or CCW for identification purposes only to either show FTF or a copy sent via email

Obviously I would prefer cash it would be easier.

If sold out of state shipping cost would be on you and would be made available before the deal is done. If firearm is traded for we each pay our own shipping on our end.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Sold pending funds. That went quick.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    I guess so........lol

VIP Member
    With your reputation and a fair price, I'm surprised it lasted that long.