(VA) WTS: Like New Grey Ghost Gear Plate Carrier Ranger Green

This is a discussion on (VA) WTS: Like New Grey Ghost Gear Plate Carrier Ranger Green within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I got this plate carrier as a trade and it doesn't fit. I normally wear a size medium but thought I'd give this a shot ...

Thread: (VA) WTS: Like New Grey Ghost Gear Plate Carrier Ranger Green

I got this plate carrier as a trade and it doesn't fit. I normally wear a size medium but thought I'd give this a shot knowing it was a large but it didn't work out. I was told it is a prototype and had been used lightly, but it looks brand new to me.

It is made from 500d cordura and includes a semi-stiffened cumberbund. Color is Ranger Green and size is Large (based on ESAPI plate size large) Retail value is around $160.

For a sale I am asking for $140 including shipping costs to the US, will accept Paypal or money order payment and I will be able to ship the day after payment clears.

For trades I am looking for 30 round Pmags, 9mm Glock mags (15 or 17 rounds), 9mm or 5.56 ammo, Tango Down Scar rail panels (6" or 4.125"), and a modular assault pack/pouch similar to the Eagle/LBT MAPs. If you have any other offers/suggestion please feel free to PM them to me.

I also have several other AR and Glock related items available.

Tango Down Rail Panels
    HSGI Taco X2R Mag pouches in smoke green
    Glock OEM and Ghost trigger connectors of various weights
    Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sun Glasses

All in new or like new condition and priced well.