WTS: P3AT With CT Laser, 4 mags, 3 holsters, & Ammo

This is a discussion on WTS: P3AT With CT Laser, 4 mags, 3 holsters, & Ammo within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Hey folks, I've chosen to not stock .380 anymore and have decided to move up to a 9mm pocket gun. Pics at the end. All ...

Thread: WTS: P3AT With CT Laser, 4 mags, 3 holsters, & Ammo

Hey folks, I've chosen to not stock .380 anymore and have decided to move up to a 9mm pocket gun. Pics at the end.

All this is sold as a package:

1. P3AT with CT Laser: Approx 1100 rounds through it. I purchased it in mid '08 or mid '09. I'll have to check the receipt. It's been carried a lot and shot little. I haven't had any problems with it outside of it being finicky to feed flat points when it gets dirty. No fluff and buff has been done to it. The left side of the slide has some tarnish, etc. on it due to sweating through the original crappy Galco pocket holster that it came with during the hot Florida summers. The right side is fine. I've been meaning to refinish it, just haven't gotten around to it. The CT laser came with the gun when I bought it. I put a new battery in it ~3 months ago and the dot is nice and bright. I have the Keltec case as well.

2. Desantis Ankle and Pocket holster, and crappy Galco holster.

3. 4 Mags- Mags 1 & 2 have seen the most use. 3 & 4 have barely been used. All feed fine.

4. Ammo- 36x Underwood +P+ this stuff is stiff! This is my carry ammo. The gun has only seen 14 rounds of this stuff and maybe 200ish of Doubletap's .380 carry load., 50x 102g Golden Saber, 62x 88g Remington HP, and 50 Remington UMC.

5. Dillon .380 Reloading dies.

$440 cash, or POSSIBLE trade for a trouble free CM9 with at least 2 mags. I'd prefer FTF in the south Florida area. If you're in Orlando, etc. I'd be willing to meet you halfway. Valid DL and Carry Permit required. I'll provide mine and show you the original receipt.

Pics in not any particular order:

Last edited by ROFL SQUAD; February 5th, 2013 at 10:46 PM.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

To The Top.

Re: WTS: P3AT With CT Laser, 4 mags, 3 holsters, & Ammo

Bump. Want this gone!

if you want to sell anything seperate let me know. I could use a few mags and even the laser. ammo possibly too.

I'd really like to get rid of it all together. I'll keep you in mind should things change though.

please do ill prob take the laser, 2 mags that havent seen much use, and the 50 rounds of FMJ. Possibly ankle holster and pocket holster

Still for sale. Make offer.

Let me know if you wanna ship. I may have a buyer for it

Quote Originally Posted by Memphiscbrider View Post
    Let me know if you wanna ship. I may have a buyer for it
    PM me your FFL's address, and I'll check with my FFL as to shipping.

let me know if you want to sell that laser

Local sale pending. I'll update if it falls through.

Local sale went through.

Mods, you can lock this up if you want.