S&W M&P 45 mag for sale

S&W M&P 45 mag for sale

This is a discussion on S&W M&P 45 mag for sale within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a Factory 14 round mag for the M&P 45 I initially bought it a couple years ago thinking with the grip spacer it ...

Thread: S&W M&P 45 mag for sale

S&W M&P 45 mag for sale

I have a Factory 14 round mag for the M&P 45 I initially bought it a couple years ago thinking with the grip spacer it would fit my Compact,the magazine is made to fit the full size gun better.
    I'm putting it up for sale to current forum members with a join date before 2/10/13 for what I paid $35 + actual S&H,I will not ship to prohibited states so if you can't legally buy/possess it don't even ask
    Send me a PM,first one gets it
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

PM sent.

dukalmighty, tried to send a second pm but the system says your inbox is full and won't accept any more pms. I am interested in the magazine. I get paid this Thursday and wonder if money order would be acceptable form of payment? If this acceptable please pm the particulars for payment/delivery of the magazine. Thank you.
    Last edited by Hoplyte; February 10th, 2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: I forgot to thank him

Sent 3 additional pms.

Sold to Hoplyte pending funds
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .