WTS...Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion for M&P 45 compact...Missouri!

This is a discussion on WTS...Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion for M&P 45 compact...Missouri! within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have for sale a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion made to fit the M&P Compact. I have used this for my M&P 45 Compact ...

Thread: WTS...Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion for M&P 45 compact...Missouri!

WTS...Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion for M&P 45 compact...Missouri!

I have for sale a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Fusion made to fit the M&P Compact. I have used this for my M&P 45 Compact and it fits great. This holster is as new and comes with the optional belt loops that cost extra instead of the standard clips. All of the Fusion holsters feature leather lined kydex. I have maybe used this holster a handful of times and it is way to nice to not be used. I always wear an undershirt, so this holster has never been worn against bare skin. These holsters new are $85 plus shipping and the belt loops are an extra $25. I am asking $75 shipped, so this is a chance to save some money if you are interested in a Fusion holster. Plus, there is no wait time. I will ship as soon as payment arrives. Currently, Garrett Industries is limiting their monthly order quota and showing that no new orders will be taken until March. Thanks, and please feel free to ask any questions! Here is the information from Garrett's website:

The Fusion consists of:

-Thin layer of suede for comfort, adhesion/non-slippage, and ventilation - NO EXPOSED HARDWARE

-Layer of thin closed cell foam which contours to your body, rounds out control surfaces of the weapon and provides a sweat barrier

-Thin layer of Hermann Oak Veg Tanned Leather providing a smooth surface for the weapon, quiets presentation and serves as the anchor point for the entire system. This same leather lines the Kydex front further quieting presentation and eliminating the harshness of Kydex next to your weapon.

The Silent Thunder Fusion will quickly become your 'go-to' IWB/conceal holster. Designed for long duration comfort, the ST Fusion is the perfect blend of materials and design for your every day carry (EDC) weapon.

fusion.jpg
    photo(3).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    With guns, we are 'citizens'.
    Without them, we are 'subjects'.

2. Remove Ads

pm sent.

Thanks for the interest! Just answered your questions by PM!

Sold pending funds!

I have been looking at these holsters.

I have a couple of questions (just in case it falls through):
    Why are you selling?
    Will it fit a m&p 40c?