FS: CMMG AR15 .22lr conversion kit

This is a discussion on FS: CMMG AR15 .22lr conversion kit within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; CMMG AR15 .22lr conversion kit Here is the story behind this item for sale. Many many moons ago, I bought a Daniel Defensive AR15. I ...

Thread: FS: CMMG AR15 .22lr conversion kit

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

FS: CMMG AR15 .22lr conversion kit

CMMG AR15 .22lr conversion kit

Here is the story behind this item for sale.

Many many moons ago, I bought a Daniel Defensive AR15. I bought a .22 conversion kit (it says Brownells but it really is CMMG) but never really used it. Late last year, I tested the conversion kit and it pretty much failed every 3rd round or so. I contacted CMMG and they exchanged it for a brand new one. I put about 10 rounds through it, but it still fails.

I am not interested in keeping this and figuring out the issues because I bought a S&W MP AR15-22 and am very happy with it. So I am selling the CMMG conversion kit and 4 Magazines, 25 Round. Reviews on the web give it many thumbs up. It could be my gun, it could be the magazines. I do not know. So I am selling it AS IS with this disclosure.

I am not looking to make a profit, just the current price, which considering the current state of affairs, I think it is fair. If you want to offer more, I would be happy to take it.

CMMG conversion Kit - $200
    4 magazines @ $25 - $100
    --------------------------------------
    Total - $300
    + S&H

IMG_2170.JPG
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads