FS in TX - Beretta 92A1 9mm - Like new condition!

This is a discussion on FS in TX - Beretta 92A1 9mm - Like new condition! within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; SOLD PENDING UNDS! FS in Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers!). Beretta 92A1 9mm handgun. Basically a ...

Thread: FS in TX - Beretta 92A1 9mm - Like new condition!

FS in TX - Beretta 92A1 9mm - Like new condition!

SOLD PENDING UNDS!

FS in Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers!).

Beretta 92A1 9mm handgun. Basically a safe queen - only has 380 rounds fired through it.

Gun comes with two 17 round factory magazines.

(Photos below)

These guns for $640-$650 new.

My price is $560. Face to face sales only!

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it with an exchange of information gets it.

2. Remove Ads

Too bad I'm just now seeing this! I would have probably been interested... and in College Station, too... Gig 'Em Ags!

Quote Originally Posted by john.shewchuk View Post
    Too bad I'm just now seeing this! I would have probably been interested... and in College Station, too... Gig 'Em Ags!
    Sorry. I meet the guy Friday to complete the sale. I'm just happy to have a local sale for once, and not have to drive 1/2 way to Houston