WTT: NJ members willing to teach cleaning and maint

This is a discussion on WTT: NJ members willing to teach cleaning and maint within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; If anyone is willing, hopefully near central New Jersey or thereabouts, who would be willing to show me how to properly strip down a few ...

Thread: WTT: NJ members willing to teach cleaning and maint

WTT: NJ members willing to teach cleaning and maint

If anyone is willing, hopefully near central New Jersey or thereabouts, who would be willing to show me how to properly strip down a few guns and re-assemble them, let me know what would make the effort worth it to you.

I have the owners manuals, but I'm more comfortable doing the procedure with someone next to me in case I screw it up (like taking apart a pistol and then not knowing how to re-assemble it the right way). What spots to oil, how much oil, that sort of thing.

I realize this is an odd request, but I would be willing to pay for your time or trade for something you need, if you are located in the general vicinity.

2. Remove Ads

I would just youtube it all. can't really go wrong...especially with an AR... and they like to run wet...so plenty of oil. It's simple :)