S&W M&P45c: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

This is a discussion on S&W M&P45c: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; M&P45c for sale I have an M&P45c for sale. I am not like the gun shops trying to gouge. This is about half of what ...

Thread: S&W M&P45c: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

S&W M&P45c: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

M&P45c for sale

I have an M&P45c for sale. I am not like the gun shops trying to gouge. This is about half of what I have in it. I just want a quick and fair sale.
    First I want to address why I am selling because I know someone is going to ask so may as well answer up front.
    I have a M&P45c and an M&P9c both upgraded identical. I have an XDS that I carry. I use to carry the 45c and 9c until I got the XDS. I am picking up a Wilson Combat X-TAC Compact next week and want to sell one gun to justify the Wilson so I will not be killed in my sleep by my wife. I honestly like the 45c better than the 9c. However, my wife will go to the range with me occasionally and shoot the 9c but not the 45c. That made a simple decision.

This is an M&P45c that is only maybe 10 months old and was bought new. It is Black as seen in the picture. It does not have the manual or magazine safety. Still have the S&W Blue Box.
    I installed the extension on both magazines. I installed the extended Mag Release.
    I sent the gun to L&M Precision Gunworks who milled the slide and installed a Trijicon RMR02 Red Dot Sight. They also installed a set of tall Suppressor Sights. This was done by mark Housel. Anyone with not so perfect eyes need to try the RMR. He cut out the Mag Release area and also up under the trigger guard. Mark also Sanded down the grips with the medium back strap installed and Cerakoted the grip. It came out phenomenal. This is a link he sent me of pictures after he finished the work.
    M&P Grip texture - a set on Flickr

He installed a complete trigger kit including the new trigger from Apex Tactical.
    I wanted the trigger to be smoother so I sent the entire gun to Apex and had them go through and smooth everything out.
    Apex test fired sent it back where the trigger feels like butter and has a 3.8 lb trigger pull. It made it a pleasure to shoot. Apex told me if anyone wanted a tighter pull they could change the spring.

I also have 6 other magazines with the finger extension and a Dale Fricke OWB holster. The weapon has only had about 60 shells shot through it. I have right at $2,000 in it counting shipping charge to L&M and Apex plus the holster and extra magazines.
    With everything I am offering it for $1,250.00 and would prefer to sell to someone in Florida. I will sell the gun alone for $1,050.00 and the other items for $250.00. However, I will not sell the other items until I sell the gun. I want to give the buyer of the gun first option on the other items. Plus if I donít sell it I want to keep the other items. I do want to go through my local FFL unless it is a buyer that is close.
    $1,050 is less than the retail on the gun and RMR without the milling and all the other items. Therefore, no gouging, I just want my Wilson without a divorce. I will pay shipping and my FFL fee.
    If interested e-mail me at ted@tedtyndall.com. I will sell out of state if no Florida resident wants it. Any questions please e-mail. I prefer PayPal. I have no problem taking it to my FFL and having the buyer call them and verify the gun and condition.
    Thanks
    Ted

Attached Images
    Ted

S&W9c w/RMR Red Dot, XDS, Wilson X-TAC Compact & ULC Compact
    STI HP Edge 40, STI Trojan 9mm

NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

I am dropping the price of the gun without the extra mags and holster to $950.00.
    That is the only drop in price. After that I will keep it.
    If someone who wants a 45c does not buy this they need to be committed.
    Ted

NRA Life Member

Been looking for one of these. Wished I had the grand laying around. Will still wish you the best of luck on the sell though.

Good Luck with that.

Thanks for the positive comments.
    Ted

NRA Life Member

Wish I was close enough to check it out.

Are all the magazines 10rounders?

Do you have the factory trigger and mag release?

Rem700,

They are all 8 rounds on the 45c. I did put the finger expension on all of them.

One correction. I looked at it and it was my 9c I put the extended mag release on because it was not beveled.
    The 45c does not have the extended mag but does have it beveled for better access.

I do have the original trigger and parts.

All of the work was done by L&M Precision and by Apex Tactical. Not me. I even had Apex test fire when they finished it.

My e-mail is Ted@tedtyndall.com if you want any other detailed info.

Thanks
    Ted

NRA Life Member

Thanks
    Initially I didnt realize the cerakote made it so the backstraps wernt interchangeable.

That's a nice looking M&P 45c.

Re: S&W M&P45c: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

I'm interested. I'm a floridian. But I'm BROKE :(
    Its a beautiful gun and if I didn't just fix up my car id be all over it. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Sold: Sold the gun and holster. Will do a different post for the 5 magazines.
    Ted

NRA Life Member