many things for sale !!

This is a discussion on many things for sale !! within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; 1} apex pro sharpener ,,used twice,,like new,,sticking with my sharpmaker ,,this has to go ,,$ 95 shipped w/ delivery confirmation .. 2} cold steel osi ...

Thread: many things for sale !!

many things for sale !!

1} apex pro sharpener ,,used twice,,like new,,sticking with my sharpmaker ,,this has to go ,,$ 95 shipped w/ delivery confirmation ..

2} cold steel osi aus8 blade ,,never used or carried ,,no box,,new !!! $ 50 shipped w/ delivery confirmation

3} maxpedition fr1 pouch ,,knaki ,,new no rips tears or stains ,,$ 20 shipped w/ delivery confirmation

4} ka-bar dozier orange,,aus8 blade ,,no box ,,15 shipped w/ delivery confirmation ***SOLD ****

5} fallkniven wm1 neck knife vg-10 blade,with box,,$ 80 shipped w/ delivery confirmation

6}buck light orange ,,no box,,420 steel..$25 shipped w/delivery confirmation

7}boker plus skellern 440 c blade,,,with box,,$ 35 shipped ***SOLD ****

8} bk ba bar bk-11 new ,,never used or carried,,no box,,$ 60 shipped w/ delivery confirmation ***SOLD ****

money order or paypal to vic2367.vp@gmail.com please add the 4% paypal fees

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps936b426f.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps11b0251e.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps76c61b85.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps8fa0de60.jpg
    Last edited by vic2367; March 7th, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

2. Remove Ads

PM sent.

Another pm sent.

fallkniven wm1 neck knife vg-10 blade,with box,,$ 70 shipped w/ delivery confirmation

}buck light orange ,,no box,,420 steel..$20 shipped w/delivery confirmation
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

fallkniven wm1 neck knife vg-10 blade,with box,,$55 shipped w/ delivery confirmation

6}buck light orange ,,no box,,420 steel..$20 shipped w/delivery confirmation

PM sent.

A little off topic but love "THE BAT IN THE HAT" Go Yankees

yes !!!!!