FS - NEW Crimson Trace for Ruger SR9c - Laserguard & Holster (LG-449H) : SE WI

This is a discussion on FS - NEW Crimson Trace for Ruger SR9c - Laserguard & Holster (LG-449H) : SE WI within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; For sale: NEW in box Crimson Trace for Ruger SR9c - Laserguard & Holster (LG-449H) TECH SPEC - CRIMSON TRACE LG-449 Fits Models: Ruger SR9c ...

Thread: FS - NEW Crimson Trace for Ruger SR9c - Laserguard & Holster (LG-449H) : SE WI

FS - NEW Crimson Trace for Ruger SR9c - Laserguard & Holster (LG-449H) : SE WI

For sale: NEW in box Crimson Trace for Ruger SR9c - Laserguard & Holster (LG-449H)

TECH SPEC - CRIMSON TRACE LG-449 Fits Models: Ruger SR9c (compact)

Product Description: Step up your firearm's performance and your credibility with the world's only grip-integrated laser sight. Crimson Trace Laser Grips provide instinctive activation with a pressure switch ergonomically located so the laser comes on when taking a normal firing grip. Aligning the laser's point-of-impact is quick and easy with precision adjustment screws. These rugged grips are made of high-strength fiberglass reinforced nylon substrate with a pliable rubber overmold for a dynamic grip and superior flexibility. Designed and molded to fit the firearm frame exactly. Made in the USA.

Fits Ruger SR9c.
    Polymer housing with rubber over-molded activation pad
    Front activation pressure switch
    Ultra-compact 3.3mm diode
    One 1/3N 3V Lithium or Two 357 Silver Oxide batteries

This model includes a pocket holster.

Cabela's regular price is $199.99 and I am asking $175.00 or best offer (free shipping & tracking) or I can meet in the SE WI area. You can call me between 9am - 9pm or text me at (414) 406-6601. I can text someone a photo, but having issues with the IPad and my pics. Thanks for your time.
    "The philosophy of gun control: Teenagers are roaring through town at 90MPH, where the speed limit is 25. Your solution is to lower the speed limit to 20."
    - Sam Cohen (inventor of the neutron bomb)

2. Remove Ads