WTB: Stripped lower.

This is a discussion on WTB: Stripped lower. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Anyone have an extra one laying around?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Stripped lower.

VIP Member

Anyone have an extra one laying around?
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

2. Remove Ads

Oh, I want so badly to answer, ......

No, I can't say it......

This is me, keeping foot out of mouth, and reminding self, this is a family friendly forum!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

All the luck. I've been trying to buy a lower for the better part of 4 or 5 months now. I even considered getting an 80% and finishing it, but I can't even find those (for reasonable prices).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIP Member
    PSA AR15 Lower

In stock today for $119. A little pricey but if you need one they are worth it.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    PSA AR15 Lower

+1 to this, i have a few ive used for builds. not a problem w/ them yet. I got them befor the crazyness so didnt pay that much bu they have been good to me

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    PSA AR15 Lower

Wow. They've doubled in price since I bought one less than two years ago.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    PSA AR15 Lower

Looks like they're sold out again. I tried to add one to the cart and it came up OUT OF STOCK!! What a surprise.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

VIP Member
    Sorry you missed out.

@Zacii: yep they are pricey but the whole thing, kit and lower, is the exact same price as before the panic. $299 + shipping.

Before the panic hit I bought two frontiers striped lowers NIB at LGS for 60.00 each out the door.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Every time I find anyone advertising either a lower or full AR I always get "sorry sold the last one 10 mo ago". I have horrible luck!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    Before the panic hit I bought two frontiers striped lowers NIB at LGS for 60.00 each out the door.
    Yep, before the panic they were around $50 to $75 for a stripped lower.

Local shop has one .308 AR10 in stock... More than $2900 (I'm not quoting exact price or locations to protect the guilty.

I'm a rookie, having just bought my first pistol this month, I found this offer below, does this seem legit? Has anybody heard of these guys, trying to at least get my hands on a lower before any ban.

Shadow Ops Weaponry. AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver SHDW-15 AR-15 lower for sale

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDiabetic View Post
    I'm a rookie, having just bought my first pistol this month, I found this offer below, does this seem legit? Has anybody heard of these guys, trying to at least get my hands on a lower before any ban.

Shadow Ops Weaponry. AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver SHDW-15 AR-15 lower for sale
    I've never heard of them and with their "spec ops" sales pitch I would stay away from them. If you really want a lower then just check PSA every morning for a week or two and you'll get one.

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    Sorry you missed out.
    Thanks. I've got a Delton waiting to be picked up at my LGS. $135.

This one goes in the safe for a rainy day.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast