Garrett Industries Silent thunder holster - Glock 19/23

This is a discussion on Garrett Industries Silent thunder holster - Glock 19/23 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Selling my Garrett industries Silent thunder G19/23 holster. Its a AIWB holster, kydex/leather combo. Like new, very comfortable, well made - great holster, I've just ...

Thread: Garrett Industries Silent thunder holster - Glock 19/23

Distinguished Member

Selling my Garrett industries Silent thunder G19/23 holster. Its a AIWB holster, kydex/leather combo. Like new, very comfortable, well made - great holster, I've just got a few others I use, this one just takes up space in a drawer. Look em up, sell new for $85, selling for $50 + shipping and paypal fee. Thanks!

matts iphone pics 021.jpgmatts iphone pics 022.jpgmatts iphone pics 023.jpg
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Was wondering what you didn't like about it......was considering one for a Glock 30sf.

Distinguished Member
    Not really anything I don't like, REALLY - not just bs'ing to sell it. I've just been spoiled by my first holster - high noon mr softy. It's just so soft of leather and thin that its really like not having a holster almost - BUT, its not tuckable, the clip SUCKS (but I changed mine) and you don't get a combat grip (which REALLY isn't the best for draws) but I've just gotten so used to it. That and I just got a Dale Fricke archangle holster for when I do want/need a combat grip.

Trust me, before I got the silent thunder I looked at all the reviews I could find- couldn't find a bad one, I've had it for months - can't say a bad thing about it. I could have sent it back and got a refund, but I knew it was a great holster once I used it. The fact its tuckable is so SWEET, and the clips are the best I've ever seen for dissappearing on a belt. But like I said, I've just got other options I use. If your on the fence - I totally recommend it, get it, you won't be sorry - if so you can return it for a full refund within the first 7 days.

G19 AIWB

I'll take it. Send me your paypal info and total for shipping to 75006 business address.
    Thanks,
    Terry
    dsstx-at-aol.com

I have two of these holsters (different gun brands) & also two High Noons as well, both are great holsters.
    I use the Silent Thunder the most.....it will also carry a G26 & a G27 as well.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

Distinguished Member
    Sale pending.

G19 AIWB

Distinguished Member
    Sold.

G19 AIWB