Zombie Apocalypse Prep Food! *HOSTESS TWINKIES8 10ct.

Zombie Apocalypse Prep Food! *HOSTESS TWINKIES8 10ct.

This is a discussion on Zombie Apocalypse Prep Food! *HOSTESS TWINKIES8 10ct. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Yes, you read the right! I have accumulated a stock pile of HOSTESS Twinkies and now I am ready to sell! They are all marked ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By latentcarry
  • 1 Post By tele_pathic

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse Prep Food! *HOSTESS TWINKIES8 10ct.

Red face Zombie Apocalypse Prep Food! *HOSTESS TWINKIES8 10ct.

Yes, you read the right! I have accumulated a stock pile of HOSTESS Twinkies and now I am ready to sell! They are all marked between Jan.03 and Feb.13 for Expiration... But, you do understand they are Twinkies right!? I just opened a box of Dec.13 Twinkies and found 1 bad Twinkie, the rest were soft, creamy and wonderful with a glass of cold milk!

I have 13 boxes left, they are $25/ea shipped anywhere in the lower 48 via USPS w/ Tracking. Come and Get Em'!!!

If you leave em out in the sun they will shrink and harden into little 25acp zip gun barrels.
    WHEC724 likes this.

"MOLON LABE"
    "come and take them"
    King Leonidas of Sparta

haha 10rd/box of Twinkie 25acp's

VIP Member
    Next thing you know Mayor nannyberg will demand a 5 Twinkie box limit, mustn’t have those 10 Twinkie assault boxes available to the public.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

HAHA he already tried to limit Soda Ounces per Pizza Delivery! goodness...

My sweet tooth craves Zingers! I have never been more depressed when I began looking around town for them recently. While at the first store, my wife figured out pretty quickly what I was looking for. After a few days, almost a week of disappointment, I told my wife I couldn't find any gosh darn zingers. Her reply: "I saw you looking for those last week but didn't have the heart to tell you they were a Hostess product, thus no longer available." ME: "NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Dam you recession! Take my house! Take my job! But don't take my zingers!" Dang I miss those little bundles of joy....
    TopGunRMNP likes this.