Need ammo

This is a discussion on Need ammo within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I am looking for some ammo: -My .45 is getting low and I shoot an indoor close quarters league so I need some FMJ target ...

Thread: Need ammo

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar

Need ammo

I am looking for some ammo:
    -My .45 is getting low and I shoot an indoor close quarters league so I need some FMJ target ammo looking for 500 rounds + to get through the season
    -My 9mm I use at the same shoot and my kids do too so I need FMH target ammo 1000 + rounds (it gets shot a lot)!
    -My Dad has a 380 and he is not a gun guy and I want him to get some trigger time looking for 200 or more rounds of that.

I have would rather purchase the ammo, but I could trade .38, 357mag, or .40 as I have very good on that and don't shoot them near as much.
    email me please
    dragman1145@windstream.net
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Dragman View Post
    I am looking for some ammo:
    -My .45 is getting low and I shoot an indoor close quarters league so I need some FMJ target ammo looking for 500 rounds + to get through the season
    -My 9mm I use at the same shoot and my kids do too so I need FMH target ammo 1000 + rounds (it gets shot a lot)!
    -My Dad has a 380 and he is not a gun guy and I want him to get some trigger time looking for 200 or more rounds of that.

I have would rather purchase the ammo, but I could trade .38, 357mag, or .40 as I have very good on that and don't shoot them near as much.
    email me please
    dragman1145@windstream.net
    I've got 200 rounds (sold one box) of Winchester 45's for 40 ammo.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2