FS: Springfield XDSC 9mm w/ ALOT of extras (Lee County FL)

This is a discussion on FS: Springfield XDSC 9mm w/ ALOT of extras (Lee County FL) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Asking $850 for Springfield Armory XDSC 9mm W/ factory installed trijicon night sights (very bright). I am willing to consider any reasonable offer and/or trades. ...

Thread: FS: Springfield XDSC 9mm w/ ALOT of extras (Lee County FL)

FS: Springfield XDSC 9mm w/ ALOT of extras (Lee County FL)

Asking $850 for Springfield Armory XDSC 9mm W/ factory installed trijicon night sights (very bright). I am willing to consider any reasonable offer and/or trades. I am currently in the market for a Sig 229 in 9mm or a 1911 in carry frame if you have something to offer as far as a trade goes. Depending on what you offer I will be willing to do + cash on my end if need be.

I bought this new in 5/2011 and it has been my carry gun on and off since then, so it is no safe queen by any means but as Iím sure you can see by the photos I try very hard to take care of my guns. The round count is below 500 but I donít know exact count I never have been one to really keep track of that.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the pistol and has never had a problem with any ammo from any manufacturer. It is everything that you would expect for Springfield armory, and as accurate as you will get out of a 3" barrel.

Selling this with:
    -all factory papers, box, and accessories (mag loader, mag holster, holster, 1 13rd mag, 1 16rd mag, gun lock)
    -3 extra factory 13 rd mags
    -3 Pearce pinky extention
    -5 holsters
    ---galco king tuck
    ---galco stow and go
    ---galco triton
    ---safariland leather IWB (never used)
    ---Blackhawk serpa

Like I said above Iím looking for $850 + plus buyer pays actually shipping cost up to $35 (ill cover anything over that) and if your FFL does not accept shipping from an individual and requires shipping from another FFL add $30 to above cost, that is what my FFL charges to user his FFL # to ship it out.

I will require a copy of your FFL license and your information prior to shipping.

Will accept payment through cash, money order, personal check (will require hold to clear), and may possible be able to take credit card +3% for CC fee (a very good friend of mine has one of those square card readers on his phone)

Iím not looking to break this up but rather sell it as a package (maybe if it doesnít sell in a few weeks ill break it up).

DSC05518.jpgDSC05494.jpg

**buyer must be legally able to own and obtain, I will not offer refund if buyer is unable to pass background check from FFL. Will not ship to any state where prohibited. **

2. Remove Ads

No one interested in this ???

If you want to sell mags pm me i may be interested.

I am also looking for one more mag. If Dbraves8 doesn't get them all I might want one.
    "Freedom and discipline have come to be regarded as mutually exclusive, when in fact freedom is not at all the opposite, but the final reward of discipline" - Elisabeth Elliot

"While they are saying, ďPeace and safety!Ē then destruction will come upon them suddenly" 1Thess 5:3

I also work right off colonial and can pick up locally.

I appreciate the offer I will keep both of your names in mind and pm you if I decide to break everything up. I think I will list it all on gunbroker sometime this weekend and pull it from here. Like I said really want to try to just get rid of it all together and not deal with a lot of shipping, but if I have to I will.

let me know on the mags.
    Thanks

per forum rules please lock i have posted on another site. I will keep names if it doesnt sell and send a pm and or repost on here if i decide to break up package and resell