Keep or Sell

This is a discussion on Keep or Sell within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a lot of ammo! I have moved almost all of my shooting to Benchrest/LongRangeHunting/or Close quarters pistol. I just don't use my AR's ...

Thread: Keep or Sell

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar

Keep or Sell

I have a lot of ammo! I have moved almost all of my shooting to Benchrest/LongRangeHunting/or Close quarters pistol. I just don't use my AR's much and I sold my 5.7 pistol. Should I sell off the 5.7 ammo is it as bad as the 5.56 or .223?? I have that too but haven't settled on weather or not to sell it.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    FWIT, I sell everything I know I don't / won't need and turn the rewards into things I need and can use. I sold 1100+ rounds of .22LR for $108.00. A friend needed it and I don't own a .22 so why keep it? I could have waited a month and screwed some folks but hey, that is not by bag.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Administrator
    You have your post in the incorrect area of the forum. Put it here when you decide to sell it. This would not be the place to wonder if you should sell it. Closed.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ