WTS S&W M&P Compact 9mm (PA)

This is a discussion on WTS S&W M&P Compact 9mm (PA) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Money just keeps getting tighter and tighter and I have to reluctantly sacrifice my only back up handgun to pay some bills. Gun 1- Smith ...

Thread: WTS S&W M&P Compact 9mm (PA)

WTS S&W M&P Compact 9mm (PA)

Money just keeps getting tighter and tighter and I have to reluctantly sacrifice my only back up handgun to pay some bills.

Gun
    1- Smith and Wesson M&P Compact firearm chambered in 9mm (no safety, no magazine disconnect)
    2- 12 round magazines
    3- Backstraps. Small, medium and large

Round count is less than 100. I have tested one full mag of Speer Gold Dot 124 grain +p just to see if the gun will function with defensive rounds. I believe this is a recently made M&P, the trigger reset is very minimal and crisp not like the M&P's made in the past.

Holsters
    1-Raven Concealment OWB Kydex 1.5" belt loops with IWB belt loops included
    1-Custom Kydex holster made by a friend for AIWB 1.5" belt loop

I'd prefer FTF in Southwest PA area but will ship to states that legally allow ownership of this firearm, if you are interested in live in a different state please allow me time to check your state laws about magazine capacity and magazine disconnect. Sorry but I do not ship to California or New York.

Asking price: 685$ + 20$ shipping for whole package. Will consider splitting up the package to any potential buyers.
    Last edited by darebear; April 26th, 2013 at 10:17 PM.

2. Remove Ads

Whew. A little out of my price range for that. But glws. If you decide to sell a little cheaper. Count me in