WTS New & unfired Ruger LCP with 3 magazines / FTF SE Michigan

This is a discussion on WTS New & unfired Ruger LCP with 3 magazines / FTF SE Michigan within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Up for sale is a brand new and unfired Ruger LCP. This pistol has a fired shell casing dated 4/3/2013 so it is the updated ...

Thread: WTS New & unfired Ruger LCP with 3 magazines / FTF SE Michigan

WTS New & unfired Ruger LCP with 3 magazines / FTF SE Michigan

Up for sale is a brand new and unfired Ruger LCP. This pistol has a fired shell casing dated 4/3/2013 so it is the updated model with the larger sights and shorter, lighter trigger pull. It will come in the original box with all included accessories and manuals. I am also including 2 additional Ruger brand 6-round magazines with the extended floorplates (a $60 value). This pistol has never chambered a round or had a magazine inserted into it. In fact, I just picked it up from my FFL on 4/25/2013. I'm only selling it because I found another handgun that I wanted more and can only afford to keep one.

Buyer must possess a valid Michigan drivers license plus purchase permit/CPL and be willing to meet in the 48154 zip code of Livonia.

I will NOT accept any trades so please don't send me any offers. My asking price of $345 is firm as I am losing money on the deal but not looking to gouge anyone.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    Wow.
    Wish I could get to the Livonia area. Good luck.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

TX to Livonia just a wee bit far... best of luck though it is real pretty.

***SOLD***