WTS/WTT 6 Boxes 12 Gauge Steel Shot Magnum #3 & #4 $60.00 - Harrisonburg, VA Area

This is a discussion on WTS/WTT 6 Boxes 12 Gauge Steel Shot Magnum #3 & #4 $60.00 - Harrisonburg, VA Area within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I inherited 6 boxes of 12 Gauge Magnum High Brass #3 and #4 steel shot shells. I no longer hunt and only shoot skeet and ...

Thread: WTS/WTT 6 Boxes 12 Gauge Steel Shot Magnum #3 & #4 $60.00 - Harrisonburg, VA Area

WTS/WTT 6 Boxes 12 Gauge Steel Shot Magnum #3 & #4 $60.00 - Harrisonburg, VA Area

I inherited 6 boxes of 12 Gauge Magnum High Brass #3 and #4 steel shot shells. I no longer hunt and only shoot skeet and trap so this ammo has to go. $60.00 buys the lot which is better than you can buy it for anywhere. I prefer a face to face sale or trade, but will ship at your total cost. I will trade for 6 boxes of #7/8 bird shot, or brass cased 9MM, 38SPL, 45ACP, 22LR, .223/5.56 of comparable value (pre Obama panic prices guys since I am offering this cheap). Harrisonburg / McGaheysville, VA area. CHJTOKEN@AOL.COM 540-578-3349
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

OK, let's make the price Or Best Offer, this ammo needs to GO NOW !! I will travel a reasonable distance to meet someone half way for a face to face delivery.