FS: Simply Rugged Tribute Holster (OWB Leather)

This is a discussion on FS: Simply Rugged Tribute Holster (OWB Leather) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Selling my Simply Rugged Tribute holster. This holster is molded for a Ruger SP-101 .357 Magnum with 4.20" Barrel. It's OWB with an additional loop ...

Selling my Simply Rugged Tribute holster. This holster is molded for a Ruger SP-101 .357 Magnum with 4.20" Barrel. It's OWB with an additional loop for cross draw wear.

It is a great holster and wears comfortably, however, I have recently changed my woods gun and will no longer need this one. This holster has only been worn a few times as I didn't make it out much last year so it's in near-new condition.

Below are some pix I had taken, but I'll add some higher resolution photos later today.

Price with shipping was around $110 out of pocket with a 4 week production time.

I'm asking $60 and free standard shipping.

Comfortable looking holster, great looking revolver grip, too!

(Hope I fixed things as per your PM.)
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]