WTS: Sig P228 (FTF in Illinois)

This is a discussion on WTS: Sig P228 (FTF in Illinois) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I bought this pistol brand new about a month ago and put exactly 50 rounds through it. It has a born on date of January ...

Thread: WTS: Sig P228 (FTF in Illinois)

Exclamation WTS: Sig P228 (FTF in Illinois)

I bought this pistol brand new about a month ago and put exactly 50 rounds through it. It has a born on date of January 2013. It has Sig Lite night sights and the SRT (short reset trigger). It will come with the original serial numbered hard case, all paperwork, two 13 round factory magazines, Hogue soft grips, the original factory grips, and the oh so important gun lock. This is a true traditional P228 with the internal extractor. It's not the new P228 with the external extractor and marketed as a MK11A1.

Face to face only, please. I'm located about 30 miles southwest of Chicago and the price is $925.00 firm.

U.S. Air Force Veteran
    ISRA Member
    NRA Member
    Smith & Wesson Collectors Association Member #2262

2. Remove Ads

Local trade offers are welcome especially if you have an NIB or ANIB S&W Shield.
    U.S. Air Force Veteran
    ISRA Member
    NRA Member

VIP Member
    IMO, this is one of the finest "fighting" pistols ever made. If I didn't already have two (and if I were in IL), I'd be all over it.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

I will also consider a trade for a non-rail Sig P220, Ruger SR1911, Remington R1, or a Geneseo marked Springfield Armory Mil Spec.
    U.S. Air Force Veteran
    ISRA Member
    NRA Member

One time price reduction to $875.00.
    U.S. Air Force Veteran
    ISRA Member
    NRA Member