Hello guys. I just wanted to stop by and let you know the Dakota defender holster that was made by K&D holsters is going to be available again soon. In my opinion it's the best iwb holster I have ever used. I exchanged emails with Kevin at K&D Holster's and he has kindly given me his blessing to take the original Dakota Defender design and do as I wish with it including using the original design or any upgrading I may have in mind. I began the process of making holster's about 5 years ago, and anyone who has ever tried their hand at this knows that it takes a lot of practice to turn raw leather into a nice holster, lol, so it took me about a year to get the hang of things and now things are going very well. I only hope my holster's are up to K&D's standards. I was very sorry to hear that they closed their doors but I wish them all the best of luck. At the moment I am finishing up a order and should be done with it in the very near future. At that time I will be getting some picture's on line of my holster's for anyone to see (as soon as I figure out how to post them, lol). If you have any questions please feel free to message me here or by email. My email address is...fdisk@charter.net. If by email please put Dakota Defender in subject line. Thanks to each and everyone of you...wish me luck!!

I will also be doing a Laredo defender and will have pics up of it soon

What do you think??

dakotafdisk's uploaded images - Imgur

holds up with 10 lbs sitting on it and doesnt close.