WTS Night Sights for Glock

This is a discussion on WTS Night Sights for Glock within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I bought these a few months ago & never installed them. According to AmeriGlo's website the fit Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, ...

Thread: WTS Night Sights for Glock

WTS Night Sights for Glock

I bought these a few months ago & never installed them. According to AmeriGlo's website the fit Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39. They have only been out of the box to take a picture & are still brand new. I paid $95 for them & will take $76 shipped. I will accept PayPal or USPS Money Order. Thanks for looking.

Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    I just sent this to a friend with several Glocks. I'll see him in an hour and let you know if he wants them. I can send payment via paypal if he does, and I'll buy them from you directly.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Still available.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I spent the past two days unpacking a moving truck with the person I mentioned who may be interested. I inquired, and couldn't get a commitment from him, so yeah, sights are still available. Again, sorry for the delay.
    Last edited by GlassWolf; May 30th, 2013 at 12:13 PM.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

No worries, thanks for getting back to me!

Sold!!