WTS/WTT: Glock 22

This is a discussion on WTS/WTT: Glock 22 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a Gen3 Glock 22. It is like new, I have only put 100rds through it. I got it in a trade recently, and ...

I have a Gen3 Glock 22. It is like new, I have only put 100rds through it. I got it in a trade recently, and want to get back to the 9mm Glock platform. Im located near Tampa, Florida. I would be willing to ship at the buyer's expense (if this does happen, Ill be making a thread to get instructions from members about exactly how to legally ship a firearm, as Ive never done so.)

Anyway, the gun can pass for BNIB. Comes with 3 15rd mags, the speed loader, Glock box, cleaning brush, etc. Like buying a new gun.

Id be willing to take a G26 or G17 as a trade. Might even be interested in a G30, G21, or G36. I prefer Gen4, but would be willing to take a Gen3 as well. As for straight cash, Id like to see $540 in my pocket at the end of the deal, whether its $540 cash in person, or $540 + actual shipping.
    Last edited by Chuck808; June 1st, 2013 at 06:19 PM.

Too bad we don't live closer to each other. I'd be willing to trade my near new G21 for your G22 with the same amount of mags, brush, box, etc. Unfortunately shipping and FFL fees add $50-$60 to the cost assuming our FFL would accept a shipment from a private person. If not; the price of doing business would be higher yet.

Yeah, it sucks. Lots of people far away want to do the trade, but shipping is a pain. I wonder how many people just throw their gun in its box, pack it up nice, load it in a flatrate box, and ship it for $10... Would suck to get caught, but I bet its much too tempting for many.