Selling: SW MP .45 and .40, NIB / SW Shield 9MM NIB / Glock 36 LNIB W/+1 Mag Ext's

This is a discussion on Selling: SW MP .45 and .40, NIB / SW Shield 9MM NIB / Glock 36 LNIB W/+1 Mag Ext's within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; These are guns that I bought for the Range, and possibly CCW rotation, but I have standardized on 9mm and my G26. These are for ...

Thread: Selling: SW MP .45 and .40, NIB / SW Shield 9MM NIB / Glock 36 LNIB W/+1 Mag Ext's

Selling: SW MP .45 and .40, NIB / SW Shield 9MM NIB / Glock 36 LNIB W/+1 Mag Ext's

These are guns that I bought for the Range, and possibly CCW rotation, but I have standardized on 9mm and my G26.

These are for sale:
    SW M&P Full Size .45 / Brand new in the box, never loaded/fired/taken out - $600; plus $35 Shipping.
    SW M&P Full Size .40 / Brand new in the box, never loaded/fired/taken out - $600; plus $35 Shipping.
    SW Shield 9mm / Brand new in the box, never loaded/fired/taken out - $575; plus $35 Shipping.
    Glock 36 Gen 3 / Like new in the box, Fired 50-100 Rounds, Max; Two Mags w/Pearson +1 Mag Extensions - $575; plus $35 Shipping.
    Glock 26 Gen 4 / Like new in the box, Fired Maybe 100 Rounds, Max; Two Mags w/Pearson +2 Mag Extensions - $625; plus $35 Shipping.

All ATF rules are followed. MUST ship to your FFL who much agree to take the firearm shipped from an individual (drivers license supplied). These are brand new guns bought by me.

Payment can be made with a USPS Postal Money Order.

Email scottd@kaizendesignllc.com for pictures and purchase details. If you are a serious buyer, you may call 512-six, three, five - 8130 and leave your number on voicemail. I will call you back to answer questions, and discuss purchase. FTF in Central Texas is fine - Austin area. Shipping charges still apply and are used for gas and time to meet up, so you still have to pay the shipping charges even FTF.
    "Every man is my superior in some way, in that I learn of him." - Emerson

"The value of good work lasts far longer than the sting of working for too little money." - Patrick Truillio

2. Remove Ads