FS New .223 Ammo for Sale

FS New .223 Ammo for Sale

This is a discussion on FS New .223 Ammo for Sale within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have apx 1,000 rounds of New Factory .223 Ammo for sale. 300 Rds are sealed in a Military Battle Pack & the other 500 ...

Thread: FS New .223 Ammo for Sale

Cool FS New .223 Ammo for Sale

I have apx 1,000 rounds of New Factory .223 Ammo for sale. 300 Rds are sealed in a Military Battle Pack & the other 500 rds are packed 5 to a pack of 20 rounds each.? Plus there are 200 loose rounds of JHP packed into a zip loc bag.? This is all 55 gr. FMJ Ammo.? I would like to sell the whole lot to one person rather than to break it up etc. As we all know,? All ammo is now scarce to find etc.? And if you do find any it is expensive,? Going any where from $25.00 to $ 30.00 a box of 20 rds. I am asking a fixed price of $ 650.00 for the whole Lot plus the UPS Shp Fees to your Destination.? I am not set up to show any photos of the ammo.? But it is all new as I have described.? I will only accept either a Postal MO,? or a Bank Cashiers Draft for payment.? No CC or Pay Pal etc.? Thanks. If you are interested in taking this lot off of my hands.? You can send me a private Message to discuss the Sale etc.?

Looks like you've been here forever - many more years than me for sure, but man this has all the sounds of a scam... and .65c/rd without a name or part #...

Regularly finding Federal 55g FMJBT for 40-45c/rd at the LGS now. Green tip for 45-50c.

Seeing the other sale lists, it sounds like maybe you got stuck with too much stuff in the wrong state. I think we'll start seeing a lot of similar ads from others soon.

I am lowering the selling price of this New .223 55 gr. FMJ Ammo to $500.00 + shp fees No Scam just want to sell it off.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Let me see, lower the price $150.00, can't show pictures of it, even though everyone has a cell phone with a camera now days, or a computer with a web camera. Won't take any form of payment that can be reversed if the sale doesn't go as advertised. I am not saying it is a scam, but there is zero chance I would do it.