WTB stripper clips for SKS NE Ohio

This is a discussion on WTB stripper clips for SKS NE Ohio within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Title says it all. I was wanting 20 or so stripper clips for my SKS (two dozen?)....

Thread: WTB stripper clips for SKS NE Ohio

VIP Member

Title says it all. I was wanting 20 or so stripper clips for my SKS (two dozen?).
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

VIP Member
    Anyone? Beuller...Beuller...
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Got twenty never used ones in my hand. Not sure off the top of my head what I paid for them but will dig up the receipt and whatever I paid for them you can have them for plus whatever actual shipping is. Or I'll be in Ohio over 4th of July week and we can meet. I have to go over to my sisters on the 6th in Grove City PA and may pass close to you.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Need any 7.62 x 39 brass to go with them? Got probably 350 Winchester most never fired. Also got a set of RCBS loading dies.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

VIP Member
    Grove city is about 1/2 hour from me. What do you want for the brass? I already have dies i think.

I have 200 pieces in still sealed bags and would have to get $96.00 for it. I have 150 pieces that have been open but only 50 have been loaded and shot and would take $60 for that lot. Or if you take it all I would do $150 for the bunch. I can't find the receipt for those stripper clips at the moment (it's here somewhere I'm sure) but I think they are like $10 for twenty. Of course if you can wait till first week in July then you also get free delivery.

VIP Member
    I just looked. I don't have any dies either. Give me a square deal and I'll take everything.

Stripper clips for a Yogo SKS? I have some of those ..(they will not work in a Chinese or Russian)

atctimmy, PM sent

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye63 View Post
    Stripper clips for a Yogo SKS? I have some of those ..(they will not work in a Chinese or Russian)
    Mine is a Yugo. Why won't they work in the others?