WTS: GLOCK MODEL 30 short frame w/ Laser, mags, holsters (4) + more. Miami, FL $800

This is a discussion on WTS: GLOCK MODEL 30 short frame w/ Laser, mags, holsters (4) + more. Miami, FL $800 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Glock M30 SF in 45acp with tritium night sights, custom back plate (Punisher skull), I will include the following: laser max (installed), PLUS three 10rd ...

Thread: WTS: GLOCK MODEL 30 short frame w/ Laser, mags, holsters (4) + more. Miami, FL $800

Exclamation WTS: GLOCK MODEL 30 short frame w/ Laser, mags, holsters (4) + more. Miami, FL $800

Glock M30 SF in 45acp with tritium night sights, custom back plate (Punisher skull), I will include the following: laser max (installed), PLUS three 10rd mags, at least one 13rd mag, four holsters (2 IWB & 2 OWB that's slotted to be both strong hand & cross draw Three are CROSSBREED and one is a Blade-Tech) and a mag carrier (left side). I also have a set of sweet grips that feel like suede but are water proof and offer a wonderfully solid but cushioned grip. The gun has barely 300-400 rds thru it and three holsters are all brand new. One is well broken in but it's a CROSSBREED. I want to give everybody a good and fair deal. I want to sell as a package not piece meal. Guns America had just the gun at anywhere from $550 to $650. Adding in all the other stuff... The laser went for around $250 (it's still brand new), the 4 holsters are worth $260 easy, the mags figure $120 minimum, & I'll just toss in the grips, back plate and tritiums as part of the package. $1100 is about what I've listed so far give or take. I figure $800 is fair. I'd prefer FTF transaction here in South Florida but if you want me to ship you pay for it.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

MODIFICATION TO PRICE: DROPPING TO $700 FIRM FOR THE WHOLE PACKAGE. Will include another mag I found and maybe another mag carrier if I can find it.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

I did find another mag carrier and will include this one at no charge. So one is a paddle style and one is threaded via a pair of belt loops and both are OWB. The Paddle is great for ccw use and the threaded CrossBreed is excellent for use in IDPA competitions.

Man...if the AR I have listed right now sells I am all over this.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fausty View Post
    Man...if the AR I have listed right now sells I am all over this.

Fausty this Glock is calling your name.... Funny I just purchased 450rds of Blazer 45acp from a guy in Wisconsin. Got a great deal, too.

Oh yeah who? I have a box of .357 sig in the trunk of my car from a reloading company that was at a gun show. Can't recall the name right now.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

diesel44. That's his name here, on this forum.

Exclamation

final update: This gun and some accessories have been sold!