Nano Magazine Trade

This is a discussion on Nano Magazine Trade within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I'd like to trade my Beretta Nano 8-round magazine for a Nano 6-round magazine. It's brand new, never having had any rounds in it. I ...

Thread: Nano Magazine Trade

Nano Magazine Trade

I'd like to trade my Beretta Nano 8-round magazine for a Nano 6-round magazine. It's brand new, never having had any rounds in it. I know some will think I'm nuts. I have my reasons. Either way, PM me if you are interested.

John
    Last edited by johnbergsing; June 14th, 2013 at 05:05 PM.
    NRA MEMBER
    EDC: Beretta Nano

2. Remove Ads

Have you had any FTEs with your nano? I only had 2 with the first 100 PMC and winchester, then 10 with the next 50 winchester white box, and then none with the next 50 federal american eagle rounds.

I had two with the first 100 and none after that.
    NRA MEMBER
    EDC: Beretta Nano

John, PM if you still are interested in trading.

Thanks!

Sayeed

CUShooter,

If you are having FTE's with a Nano, you're probably loading wrong. You must definitely have gone to Clemson!!!!! Sorry I couldn't help myself.

I had 1 FTE when I used CCI Brass. Afterward I went back to Independence and no more problems.

Darn,wish I would have seen this earlier.I would have traded fast.lol

Quote Originally Posted by johnbergsing View Post
    I'd like to trade my Beretta Nano 8-round magazine for a Nano 6-round magazine. It's brand new, never having had any rounds in it. I know some will think I'm nuts. I have my reasons. Either way, PM me if you are interested.

John
    I don't consider that crazy at all, especially if you only have the 8 round mags. While extra capacity is nice, the gun is much more concealable with the 6 round mag.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Quote Originally Posted by sayeedali1 View Post
    CUShooter,

If you are having FTE's with a Nano, you're probably loading wrong. You must definitely have gone to Clemson!!!!! Sorry I couldn't help myself.

I had 1 FTE when I used CCI Brass. Afterward I went back to Independence and no more problems.
    Nah I think I am loading fine. My gun just does not like winchester apparently. Federal worked just fine so something is up there. Don't worry i know carolina statistics are no good but....