Defensive Carry banner

FS Springfield XD 3" 9mm w/ night sights

973 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  J0eyg86 
#1 ·
Asking $600 for Springfield Armory XDSC 3" 9mm W/ factory installed trijicon night sights (very bright)

Comes with everthing from the factory, (1) 13rd mag, (1) 16rd mag, mag loader, factory holster, factory mag holster, Lock, papers, box, test fire rd

I bought this new in 5/2011 and it has been my carry gun on and off since then, so it is no safe queen by any means but as I’m sure you can see by the photos I try very hard to take care of my guns. The round count is below 500 but I don’t know exact count I never have been one to really keep track of that.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the pistol and has never had a problem with any ammo from any manufacturer. It is everything that you would expect for Springfield armory, and as accurate as you will get out of a 3" barrel.

buyer pays actually shipping cost and if your FFL does not accept shipping from an individual (private) and requires shipping from another FFL add $30 to above cost, that is what my FFL charges to user his FFL # to ship it out.

I will require a copy of your FFL license and your information prior to shipping.

Will accept payment through cash, money order, personal check (will require hold to clear), PayPal +3%

I am willing to consider any reasonable offer and/or trades. I am currently in the market for a Sig 229 in 9mm or a 1911 in carry frame if you have something to offer as far as a trade goes. Depending on what you offer I will be willing to do + cash on my end if need be.
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Airsoft gun
Green Black Darkness Sky Night
Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol
Gun Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun Everyday carry

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.