FS: 2x Secret City Weaponeers Y-12 TL Holsters for G17/22/31 w/ TLR1 & G29/30 w/ TLR1

FS: 2x Secret City Weaponeers Y-12 TL Holsters for G17/22/31 w/ TLR1 & G29/30 w/ TLR1

This is a discussion on FS: 2x Secret City Weaponeers Y-12 TL Holsters for G17/22/31 w/ TLR1 & G29/30 w/ TLR1 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have for sale two lightly used light bearing holsters that I used with my G17 & 29 with TLR1s. Superb construction and retention. Both ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ROFL SQUAD

Thread: FS: 2x Secret City Weaponeers Y-12 TL Holsters for G17/22/31 w/ TLR1 & G29/30 w/ TLR1

I have for sale two lightly used light bearing holsters that I used with my G17 & 29 with TLR1s. Superb construction and retention. Both are IWB right hand, with 1.5" belt loops. These holsters combined with my Beltman belt supported the weight of the pistol and light very well. $60 shipped, or $50 FTF in south Florida area. USPS money order only, or FTF cash. No waiting 10 weeks to have some made.

Last edited by ROFL SQUAD; June 18th, 2013 at 10:13 AM.
    GhostMaker likes this.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Bump.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

ttt

Sponsor
    I'll take the G17 holster. Please check PM

PM Sent. G17 sold pending funds. G29 still available.

G17 sold. G29 model still available.

Bump.