WTS: Blazer .45ACP 230gr FMJ and .40S&W Reloads

This is a discussion on WTS: Blazer .45ACP 230gr FMJ and .40S&W Reloads within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have 450 Rounds of Blazer aluminum case 230gr. FMJ .45ACP ammo for sale. Looking to get $168 for the lot FTF in Greater Milwaukee ...

Thread: WTS: Blazer .45ACP 230gr FMJ and .40S&W Reloads

I have 450 Rounds of Blazer aluminum case 230gr. FMJ .45ACP ammo for sale. Looking to get $168 for the lot FTF in Greater Milwaukee area.
    Will ship for same price plus actual shipping cost to your location.

Also have 700 rounds of .40S&W reloads with 180gr lead cone ammo. Asking $15 per 50 rounds. Will give a price on the lot if all are wanted. FTF will get straight price. Shipping will be at actual cost to ship to your location.

I can be reached here in IM or email at firearmstraining44@gmail.com. Email will get faster response.

Thanks for your time.

.45ACP ammo SPF

.40 S&W still available.

Hey diesel44, I just thought I would warn you...

If those are your personal .40S&W handloads, you can't sell them. Selling ammunition that you manufacture (and by assembling it from components you are the manufacturer) is not legal unless you possess a Type 06 FFL and have registered with the State Department to comply with ITAR.

If you are merely reselling stuff you bought from a manufacturer you are good to go, but I felt you should be aware (if you weren't already... and for all I know you may actually be an 06 FFL) that selling personal reloads in not legal.

I reload, and at one time considered selling my reloads. Then I found out it wasn't legal to do so without the proper licensing.

Just thought I'd try to help keep you out of prison...

Thread is closed and ammo no longer for sale.