FS in Texas: Smith and Wesson M&P 357 sig/40 package

This is a discussion on FS in Texas: Smith and Wesson M&P 357 sig/40 package within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I am looking to sell my Smith & Wesson M&P that is marked .357 SIG, but I also have purchased a factory .40 barrel for ...

Thread: FS in Texas: Smith and Wesson M&P 357 sig/40 package

FS in Texas: Smith and Wesson M&P 357 sig/40 package

I am looking to sell my Smith & Wesson M&P that is marked .357 SIG, but I also have purchased a factory .40 barrel for it as well.

Altogether, the package will consist of the pistol w/ factory case, (3) 15 rd. magazines and (2) ten round magazines (unfired), plus a stash of .40 and .357 sig ammo that I have.

The pistol has roughly 350 - 400 rounds through it, mostly .357sig , but some .40 as well.

Also included in the package are: Galco summer comfort IWB holster, and a Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe.

As far as the ammo goes I've got:
    200 rounds of Ultramax 125gr .357 sig (remanufactured range ammo, purchased on MidwayUSA),

73 rounds of Prvi Partizan .357 sig (range ammo),

100 rounds of Underwood's 125gr Gold Dot .357 sig,

60 rounds of Hornady 115 gr 357 sig Critical Defense,

40 rounds of hornady 147 grain 357 sig XTP's.

Also, I've got 100 rounds of Underwood's 155 gr Gold Dot in .40 s&w as well.

In the interest of full disclosure, the factory cardboard boxes for the ammo are not present. It is easier, and longer lasting (IMHO) to store the ammo in plastic cases. I did tear off an identifying flap from the factory boxes to identify the ammunition.

The asking price is $750 (obro, -or best reasonable offer-). That includes: pistol, mags, ammo, and holsters.

If you would like pics, send me a pm, and I will email them to you. I took quite a few of them, trying to be thorough.

I will certainly consider a FTF, if you are comfortable with that, possess a valid TX DL, and provided we are within a reasonable distance from each other.
    Last edited by Cred's Cariad; June 30th, 2013 at 11:11 AM.
    P.A.N.K.U.S. Ogre

“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
    -Theodore Roosevelt-

2. Remove Ads

I will also consider a trade for a glock 19, 26, 30sf/s, 36, m&p compact 45/9. I would prefer night sites, and at least 3 mags, but I am flexible.
    P.A.N.K.U.S. Ogre

“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
    -Theodore Roosevelt-

Where in TX are you? I am interested and I am in Dallas TX.

Dave

I'm up in the panhandle and I'd be interested too if Dave falls through or is too far.

I'm going to have to withdraw my name from the hat, had a fender bender. GLWS OP

Instead of going to the 9mm, I am sticking to the .357SIG. I already have to much invested in the M&P (I just bought some TruGlo TFO's), plus I really like it. Thanks for the replies and the looks!
    P.A.N.K.U.S. Ogre

-Theodore Roosevelt-