FS in TX - ITALIAN Beretta 92FS with 2013 Nightsights - ONLY 150 rounds fired!

This is a discussion on FS in TX - ITALIAN Beretta 92FS with 2013 Nightsights - ONLY 150 rounds fired! within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; sold pending funds FS in Bryan/College Station, Texas area (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers who wanna meet up!). One ...

sold pending funds

FS in Bryan/College Station, Texas area (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers who wanna meet up!).

One 9mm ITALIAN Beretta 92FS for sale - I had Trijicon night sights installed on it earlier this year. The sights are marked "2013" - so the tritium is new.

(You are never going to find an Italian model with factory night sights - only USA made Berettas). The price to get nightsights installed on a standard Beretta 92 has gone up now and is around $190 to get installed.

NOTE: ALL THREE dots have tritium (not just the rear). I am mentioning this since I was asked. Only the rear sight has the datecode, however.

The gun has exactly 150 rounds thru it... I took it to the range once - before I had the sights installed the insure the gun was 100%. And, for a second trip to verify that the new night sights were zeroed correctly. 150 rounds total.

Gun comes with two factory magazines, manual, factory box.

(Photos below)

My price is $600. - With the Night Sights, that is a good deal! Face to face sales only!

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it with an exchange of information gets it.

Last edited by shipwreck; July 2nd, 2013 at 09:36 PM.