Custom 10mm Commander Aluminum frame [UP of MI]

This is a discussion on Custom 10mm Commander Aluminum frame [UP of MI] within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; This is my dream gun and my vision of what is the "perfect" carry gun and hunting gun. This is my "never going to sell" ...

Thread: Custom 10mm Commander Aluminum frame [UP of MI]

Custom 10mm Commander Aluminum frame [UP of MI]

This is my dream gun and my vision of what is the "perfect" carry gun and hunting gun. This is my "never going to sell" gun, but the time has come.

Specs:

Kimber aluminium frame
    bobtail conversion
    Metalform 8rd mags with welded floorplate and bump pads. Have three for sure, maybe as many as five- have to look around.

Externals:
    Fusion Firearms (STI parts) Commander length 4.25" slide and barrel, bushing style, shorty guide rod and plug
    Ed Brown thumb safety
    Ed Brown grip safety
    Ed Brown Bobtail MSH
    Ed Brown solid trigger
    Novak plain black fixed sights

Internals:
    Wolff XP firing pin spring
    C&S 3.5lb trigger kit
    Wolff 20# recoil spring
    EGW flat bottom FP stop

Series 80 safety garbage removed. This is a Series 70 slide and internals. No FP drop safety garbage in the gun.

Gun has holster wear as this is/was my daily concealed carry weapon and hunting weapon for 5 years. Built it myself. 70,000+ rounds through the frame with minimal wear. ~4,000rds through the current barrel. Not a safe queen by any means.

Price is $1,800 firm. Don't waste my time with offers. $1,800 via bank drawn money order/cashier check or no deal.

Here's a few pics for tonight. I'll take some more and better ones tomorrow and update the thread with them.

07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

2. Remove Ads

Additional pictures available at this link:
    1911 Photos by Tubby_45 | Photobucket
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Weekend price drop. $1600. If it doesn't sell, I'm going to list it elsewhere on Monday morning.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

No longer offered on this forum. I gave it a week and no bites. Moving along....
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006