Camping Gear- 4 Military Tent Cots- 75 dollars each.

This is a discussion on Camping Gear- 4 Military Tent Cots- 75 dollars each. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Got these when we were throwing them out. I question if these were ever even used. They are all there and come with carrying cases. ...

Got these when we were throwing them out. I question if these were ever even used. They are all there and come with carrying cases. They are really roomy and can fit a 6 foot tall man and still have room. Great for camping and keeping the creepy crawlies out and keep you off the ground. I got them thinking I would use them but never did. I will sell them for 75 bucks each or 250 dollars for all 4. Located in Charleston SC.

details on them here

Kamp-Rite :: Millitary :: Kamp-Rite Military TentCot

VIP Member
    Any idea what shipping would be? Zip code is 94085.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Expensive, through fed ex with its folded size and around 22lbs shipping it would be about 60 dollars for Fed Ex ground for just 1 tent.