WTS: Trijicon ACOG TA01 ECOS 4x-32 RMR combo

This is a discussion on WTS: Trijicon ACOG TA01 ECOS 4x-32 RMR combo within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Brand new, in the box never used, never mounted and obviously never on top of any weapon that has been fired. As the title say's. ...

Thread: WTS: Trijicon ACOG TA01 ECOS 4x-32 RMR combo

WTS: Trijicon ACOG TA01 ECOS 4x-32 RMR combo

Brand new, in the box never used, never mounted and obviously never on top of any weapon that has been fired.

As the title say's. It the newer Triji ACOG ECOS TA01 4X-32 with Triji RMR red dot mounted on top. It comes fully assembled from the plant so no mounting is required of the RMR Red Dot sight.

Already assembled with the A.R.M.S double throw lever mounting system. Nice stuff !!!

HERE: TA01ECOS ACOG - Trijicon, Inc.

They list for $2,085 with a 12 week expected delivery. I purchased mine for just over $1700.

I'm willing to take a loss on this but please understand that "taking a loss" does not mean I'm willing to give it away. Hope to hear from some of you hard chargers out there !

These where developed with submersion requirements in water with United States Navy SEALs input.

Any questions regarding the optic, it's reticle etc. Please feel free to post a question or PM me. I can send photos via mobile phone or post them here.

I also have the receipt of purchase showing when it was purchased, just over a month ago and the price that I paid.

These are calibrated for 5.56 NATO ammunition. Even has the stadia lines in the reticle for the M249 SAW.

It is the Desert Tan color as pictured on the Trijicon page and the photo.
    Attached Images
    Perhaps your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

2. Remove Ads